Ticker

56/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

HIT OR WACK? Listen To The Snippet Of The New Song By Burna Boy Titled “Wonderful”

Burna Boy has dropped the snippet of his highly anticipated song, “Wonderful”.

Recall that we gave you the scoop on the news that Burna Boy will be dropping a new song tomorrow.

Burna Boy has dropped the snippet of the song and it’s looking like the African Giant will be making this 2020 his year with this song.

Quotable Lyrics;

Anywhere i go, mo lati pada si le
Cos Mama mi won wa ni le mi
I no want make person tell me say i too lazy
Oluwa Burna of la la ni
As I dey hustle like Adebayo Ogunlesi
No go talk say me I too lazy

Listen to the snippet below:-

Video Player
00:00
00:33

Guys 👇

Do You Think This Song Is Going To Be A Mega Hit Or Just An Average Song?

Let’s hear from you…

Post a Comment

0 Comments