Ticker

56/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

BBNaija: I’m Ten Times Finer Than Nengi – Lady Shades Nengi

A lady has taken to her social media page to shade Big Brother Naija housemate Nengi after she made her relationship with Ozo clearer to the public.

Recall that Nengi cleared the air over her alleged relationship with former housemate Ozo. However, her comments didn’t go down well with some fans as she made it looked like Ozo was forcing himself on her.

READ ALSO: Child Of Grace! Laycon Emerges HOH For The First Time, Wins N1 Million With Vee & Dorathy

In her words, she said “For Ozo, it’s unique and different. Ozo is indeed a real one, that’s my real gee. I want to make it clear that from the start, I actually forced the friendship. The first time I saw him, I was like, this boy is endowed with so much potential and so much joy and kindness in his heart, you must be my friend, that’s one friendship that I feel I gave all my time for.”

A lady fan with the username on Facebook Call me Pearl wrote on her page that she is ten times beautiful than Nengi so Ozo should forget about her. She said, “Why is Ozo dying for Nengi when am here me that is 10 times finer than her sef”.

READ ALSO: Trikytee And Eric Caught On Camere Fighting A Guy In Public Over N5,000 – Video

Source: 9ja-media.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments