Ticker

56/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

No Nigerian Man can Afford me I am too Expensive for you all – Beautiful lady says (photos)


Twitter consumer has simply been talking about lots of people currently with the cope with ‘Betty’ as she feels so reputable than many different ladies. She thinks her life should put her on a better aspect than different women for luxurious stuff. Betty, although pretty, simply claimed that no Nigerian guy could manage to pay for her. She claims to be more highly-priced than any other female, because no Nigerian guy can have enough money her regular maintenance with out speakme approximately giving her cash. She’s basically saying that all Nigerian men are negative

Betty @otipojuu made the tweet as underneath: “Nigerian boyfriends can not manage to pay for me, I’m expensive My day by day upkeep on my own fees over N170K I’m not cheap female friend”

See her photographs underneath

Properly best an insane man with out a imaginative and prescient will comply with maintain you as a female friend. This girl seems to have no direction and imaginative and prescient approximately her destiny. Imagine in case you make investments 170k day by day in a business. properly I pity her boyfriend.

Women please do some thing useful with yourselves and slaying on social media.

What is your opinion approximately what this lay said.

LIKE THIS:

Endorsed FOR YOU

No Nigerian man can manage to pay for me, i am too expensive for you all"- pretty lady says

Am certainly endeaur, No guy on the planet can resist me - Nigerian lady boast as she shared her images

"Why do NIGERIAN guys wait till they may be forty years earlier than they get married" girl Blast NIGERIAN guys.

SOURCE: 9ja-media.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments